Janet Collection Premium Fiber Extremely Deep Part Swiss Lace Wig Halle
100% PREMIUM FIBER
- HAND-TIED LACE BASED PART
- DEEP & SOFT PARTING
- OVER 5 INCHES DEEP PART
- UP-DO & PONYTAIL
- SOFT & EASY STYLING
- GENERAL CARE FOR PREMIUM HEAT RESISTANT FIBER
The following is a general outline of how to maintain premium heat resistant fiber. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and part hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangled hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward to top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dread-locks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly.